Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 10- Show Them Legs

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
Onto Day 10 of the New Year Fitness Challenge
Today is showing off the legs
 
I'm not one to show off a lot of skin.. This one I hesitated on but felt I need to be real and this will help me in my goal this year to make my legs toner and more muscular and I will now have a picture of what I look like now.. So here goes..

 photo DSCF0551_zps0b0423ee.jpg
 
I'm happy thus far with all my progress. Still would like it more toned though.. Baby steps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!