Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 11- Healthy Plate

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
Onto Day 11 of the New Year Fitness Challenge
 
Today is Happy Healthy Plate

 photo DSCF0562_zpsf58b1a43.jpg
 
My yummy venison stew I made in the slowcooker. It was so delicious with carrots, celery, potatoes, venison, beef broth, balsamic vinegar, cooking red wine, onion and spices- sage, dill, rosemary, bay leaf, cumin, salt, pepper, thyme
 
I didn't measure my spices or liquid.. Just a dash here or there for the spices and roughly 1/2 c for the red wine, a couple tablespoons of vinegar and I filled the crock pot to the level of the food with the beef broth. Cooked it for 4 hours on high and voila.. A delicious, healthy dinner..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!