Fitness Challenge Day 3- Healthy Breakfast

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
Onto Day 3 of the New Year Fitness Challenge
Today is Healthy Breakfast

 photo DSCF0526_zps4a23de1e.jpg
 
I'll be honest, I'm not much on eating breakfast. If I had my way a cup of coffee would suffice.. BUT this year I'm determined to eat something each morning to break my fast for the night and give my body something before I get up and go.
 
A banana, and/or healthy homemade muffin and lemon water is what I'm interested in consuming for breakfast. Alternating muffin and banana on different days. Both equal 100-150 calorie each. With a nice big glass of lemon water to wake up my digestion, I'm set to start the day along with a cup of hot coffee of course.. wink wink....
 
Join in @ One Roll at a Time #onerollchallenge

Comments

Popular Posts