Fitness Challenge Day 5- Show the Guns

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com

Onto Day 5 of the New Year Fitness Challenge

Today is "Show Me Your Guns"

 photo DSCF0540_zpsc4e65072.jpg

 photo DSCF0539_zps5ecdc0a8.jpg
 
Well here I am today showing off my arms.. This is an area that I'm not completely happy with. Even though I've shed almost 30 pounds, I still want to work harder on getting these toner, especially the underarm area. This picture shows me what I still need to work on to reach my ultimate goal of getting physically fit. It's much more about being toned and muscular at this point of my journey than what the scale is telling me..
 
This was a great day to document.. This month so far has really opened my eyes to what I'd like to work on and accomplish in my fitness journey for 2014...
 
Still got work, but I'm happy so far!!!
 
Join in @ One Roll at a Time 

Comments

Popular Posts