Fitness Challenge Day 8- Motivational Quotes

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
Onto Day 8 of the New Year Fitness Challenge
Today is Motivation Quotes
 
After years of working out, I still struggle with mental blockage. My own self telling me I can't do it, it's too hard, if I could run faster, longer, weighed less and on and on. These quotes below have been truly helped me keep my mojo over the past year. With working out at the gym or lacing up my running shoes.. I hope they too will motivate and encourage you on your fitness journey, whether this is day one or day 2000.. Keep moving!!
 
I AM A WINNER
 
Great website with motivational sayings and pics
 
Amen!
 
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This has been my motto since I started my weight loss journey!!
 
Amen.. Not a short fix but a long term lifestyle change!
 
No excuses
 
Getting rid of it for good!
 
motivation
 
Baby steps!
 
just run
 
what do you have to lose besides fat?

Comments

Popular Posts