I is for Information

blogging through the alphabet sm.

Blogging through the Alphabet

Working my way through the alphabet to catch up to Ben and Me's current letter which as of this posting is N. Click on the picture above or go to Ben and Me website HERE to get more info on how you can join in...

I is for Information

This will be a very short post. I thought I'd do a post on how much I've loved Pinterest. This website has helped me in so many ways to find all the INFORMATION I could think of.

From card idea, to organizing to healthy recipes. This website has it all. If you haven't looked into Pinterest, I highly recommend it. www.pinterest.com

I use it to find:

Card Ideas
Healthy Unprocessed Recipes
Fitness
Homeschooling
Organization
Remodeling of my Home
Health
Homemade-Such as soap and household cleaners
Running
Home Care
Photography
Cake/Cupcake Ideas
Crafts & Hobbies
For the Kids
Kids Activities
Holidays
Marriage
Faith
Blogging
Hair How To's
Party Ideas
Gift Ideas
Outdoors

Check out my Pinterest HERE and follow me.. I'd love to hear from you. Do you have a Pinterest page? Leave a comment with your link and I'd love to check you out.. Thanks and many blessings 

Comments

Popular Posts