M is for Marriage

blogging through the alphabet sm.

Blogging through the Alphabet

 Click on the picture above or go to Ben and Me website HERE to get more info on how you can join in...

M is for Marriage

 photo DSCF0095-1-LDBG_zps513834cf.jpg

My husband and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary back on November 8, 2013. Even after all these years I spend everyday finding ways to show how much I love my husband. Either directly to him or by showing others how important he is to me.

Marriage is in jeopardy in today's society. The true definition is under attack. God designed us to be one. He is really my other half. The longer we are married the more I grow to love him.

When we are younger we love by feelings. As an attraction from looks and actions. As we grow older we appreciate so much more from our spouse. Our love becomes a choice each and everyday.

Men desire respect and women desire love/intimacy. This year I want to make a point to WOW my husband. An intentional action. How will I do that?

 photo DSCF0531_zps4318a061.jpg

By using this book above as a reference. "52 Ways to WOW Your Husband". 52 Weeks, one chapter a week and one action a week to build up your husband and show your love to him.. This is such a great resource for any marriage and I highly recommend checking it out..


"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies". Proverbs 31:10
 
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matthew 19:4-6

Comments

Popular Posts