New Year Fitness Photo Challenge

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
I'm always up for a challenge. This blog has two challenges going on for the month of January. Since I'm currently without a gym membership, I'm trying to be creative with my workouts. I got tired of heading to the gym and doing the same thing over and over for the past 3 years so I'm taking a break from that and trying to put the fun back into my daily workouts.

 
So that's where this comes in. Alongside what I'm doing each day, I'm adding this photo challenge along with her Crunch Challenge for the month of January. Already got my 50 crunches done for today.. oh ya!! This is awesome since I seem to be neglecting my core lately and focusing on just running.. Feels great! If you'd like to join in on the photo a day challenge go HERE for more info or her website to find out more about her Crunch Challenge @ One Roll At A Time 
 
So for the Photo Challenge for Day 1 is BEFORE Photo...Taken on 1/1/14

 photo IMG_0013_edited_zpse64cc8e2.jpg

 photo bc16a728-e5d9-4e06-a32d-fd336803462d_zps55e628e4.jpg
 
Here I am BEFORE.. Which in reality it's not the beginning of my fitness journey since I've been at the fitness adventure since 2011. BUT, it's my BEFORE pictures for my next step in my fitness goal. More on my goals in tomorrow's picture.. wink wink...
 
I dislike having my backside photographed so I stepped out of my comfort zone to get both a front/back photo to see my results when my goal is reached..

Looking forward to seeing how this month's challenges will help me succeed in reaching my next goal..

Comments

Popular Posts