Random Five on Friday- April 11th

The Pebble Pond 

  Joining in with The Pebble Pond and her weekly meme "Random 5 on Friday" Five random things so here goes...

1. It's been a busy week on my blog. Just finished up a five day blog hop on organizing school and home. I think it went well and look forward to adding to this in the near future as I've started to go through all my stuff AGAIN and then I'll be taking pictures of areas that I've re-organized that I haven't talked about yet. I'm looking forward to it. I love organizing....

2. Starting my Spring cleaning. It's that time of year where I clean things I normally don't like curtains, replace shower curtains and clean windows etc. This will take me the entire week I'm sure to get to every room in the house. As I deep clean, I'll be doing #1 as well.

3. It's been so nice this past week that I've been able to go outside and hang with my neighbor friends. It's great to socialize again after our cold winter..

4. Even though #3 above says we've had nice weather, doesn't mean it's going to last long. I've been hearing the cold and snow will return tomorrow.. ick.. Short lived is all that keeps me optimistic since this time of year it never stays long...

5. My daughter put in a job application at Walmart. Not sure how it's going. She's had two interviews but hasn't heard back yet. She's been doing well where she works now but she believes a newer job will give her more money for college. I pray that will be the case for her..

Comments

Popular Posts