Sickness and In Health

It has been a roller coaster of a September for me. After deciding to finally let go of my card making hobby of 17+ years, I've been gathering, pulling out and categorizing my stuff to get it all for sale. I started trying to sell it locally but ended up putting it all on Ebay which seems to be doing well. I'm not done though. After over a week of posting daily I've had to come to a slow crawl. My teen son got the flu over the weekend and this thing is not letting up. He's still down with it after 4 days and not sure when he'll be back to his old self again.

I have a large amount of posts I want to share but need to finish up with selling off all my card making supplies so I can get back to some form of normalcy. With my son sick, he's taken up all my free time trying to nurse him back to health and this mama is tired. I stopped posting my items on Ebay for the past couple days and I know I need the energy to get back and finish this up. It's been going on long enough. I'm ready to move on, and put this in the past.

Even though I'm at a slow crawl with selling because of my son's sickness, I'm happy that it's going well. I look forward to the next chapter of my life. Some of the 'proceeds' of my crafting sales is going to buy an upgraded camera. A DSLR. I'm so excited. I'm researching models and finding the perfect camera that will fit my needs for today and the future. I want this to be the camera I will have for years to come. One that will adapt as I gain more and more knowledge with my digital photography. I've had a photography blog for years and have shared photos I've taken but now I want to take my photography to the next level and work towards becoming more professional. Maybe even bring it to a business for the future when my kiddos are grown.. Something to think about...
 
I also want to devote more time to my blogging. I have a lot of recipes, D.I.Y projects and homeschooling ideas to share... so stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts