New Blog Goals

December is flying by. I can't believe we are almost mid month with Christmas just 14 days away. I haven't posted much over the past month because I'm trying to figure out where I want to go with the content of my blog for the future. Since my life has changed over the past year and isn't much the same as it was years ago when I started blogging, I find myself wanting to simplify my blog more and focus on key areas to write about.

In the new year, my main focuses are going to be on Health, Fitness, Organization and D.I.Y projects.

So what does this mean for the future of the blog as a reader?

Topics about Health:

Health meaning, unprocessed, real food, such as recipes, health tips, make from scratch ideas that will improve health. Articles that will help show the importance of eating healthy.

Topics about Fitness:

Fitness meaning, workout challenges, workouts that work and I've tried, fitness tips that work, my fitness journey,

Topics about Organization:

I think I'm a little obsessed with organization. Ever since I organized my home I can't live without  everything having a place. I look forward to adding ideas, projects and ways you too can get organized in your life

Topics about D.I.Y Projects:

I love doing things myself if I can. This not only saves money but improves my mind and helps me learn new things. This topic can mean anything from cake decorating tips, ideas, & photos, to household projects, crafting, you name it.

Topics I Will Write On But Not Frequently:

Right now my passion is to write about the topics I've listed above. Things that I've written about in the past were about my children and them growing up. Now that my season of raising kids is coming to an end in a few short year, having one adult and one a couple years from adulthood and the last entering his teen years this month, I feel like I'm ready to embark on more than momhood  and share my passions with others outside parenting. I will write about parenting teens when/if I find something interesting but this topic won't be something that I will write about often.

This year I'm come to realize that the love of literature has gone down. I'm not overjoyed like I was in years past about sitting down to read mainly due to my other hobbies taking up my free time. That doesn't mean I still won't find a great book to sit down and read, it just means it might take me a little longer to finish it. With that said, I will still continue to review Christian Fiction and Non Fiction books on occasion, but not like I did in the past.

Even though I'm a homeschool mother, I'm no longer going to post about our homeschooling adventures. Since I have just one more kid at home, schooling, one in public school and one adult, I feel this isn't an area that I really want to write about anymore. We are not using any spectacular curriculum and have let up on the hands on projects now that my youngest is in 7th grade.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all will stick around for the new blog content I'm looking forward to sharing with you in the New Year. If you are new to the blog, I hope the content I discussed here today is something that interests you and you would like to follow me.. I'd love to have you stop by.. 

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy 2015.. See you in the New Year....

Comments

Popular Posts