52 Books in 52 Weeks- 2014 Wrap Up

2013 / 2014 Blog Button 

It's that time again. 52 Books in 52 Weeks 2014 Wrap Up.

This year was a bit different than years past when it comes to reading. With my passions and hobbies changing I've been using my time that I would of for reading to do other things. So this year I read only 39 books.  I will continue to read my books and write down their titles but I won't be participating again in the 52 Books challenges. My goals for this blog and my spare time will be focusing more on fitness, healthy eating and DIY projects.

Here is the list of books I've read in 2014 in the order I read them.. 

  1. Tempest's Course by Lynette Sowell
  2. A December Bride by Denise Hunter
  3. Greetings from the Flipside by Rene Gutteride & Cheryl McKay
  4. My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
  5. Scraps of Evidence by Barbara Cameron
  6. Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson
  7. Saving Gideon by Amy Lillard
  8. Katie's Choice by Amy Lillard
  9. Gabriel's Bride by Amy Lillard
  10. A January Bride by Deborah Raney
  11. A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant
  12. An Amish Miracle by Beth Wiseman, Ruth Reed & Mary Ellis
  13. A Sky Without Stars by Linda S. Clare
  14. Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury
  15. A March Bride by Rachel Hauck
  16. Rebellious Heart by Jody Hedlund
  17. The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen
  18. Maybelle in Stitches by Joyce Magnin
  19. A Promise in Pieces by Emily T Wierenga
  20. Pressed Pennies by Steven Manchester
  21. The Miting by Dee Yoder
  22. A Woman of Fortune by Kellie Coates Gilbert
  23. An April Bride by Lenora Worth
  24. Rival Hearts by Tara Randel
  25. Through the Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  26. The Digital Mom Handbook by Audry McClelland (Non-Fiction)
  27. Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer
  28. A May Bride by Meg Mosely
  29. A June Bride by Marybeth Whalen
  30. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
  31. Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson
  32. Hidden in the Stars by Robin Carroll
  33. A Bride in Store by Melissa Jagears
  34. Quilted by Christmas by Jodie Bailey
  35. An August Bride by Debra Clopton
  36. A September Bride by Kathryn Springer
  37. An October Bride by Katie Ganshert
  38. Swept Away by Laura V. Hilton & Cindy Loven
  39. The Christmas Quilt by Vannetta Chapman
Are you making a goal this coming year? Do you think you can read 52 Books in 52 Weeks? Check out the blog that started it all HERE..

Comments

Popular Posts