One Word 2016

Since 2011 I've decided to choose one word to represent each year and to take that word and apply it to my life.. These are the words I chose each year from 2011-2015.

2011 was a year to truly simplify my life. From over committing to being overwhelmed with clutter this was the year to find what was important and let go of everything that was not.


After spending an entire year simplifying it was important to find and keep 'Balance' in my life. This was the year to do that.

In 2013, I wanted to 'Renew' my faith. I focused this year on reading the Word and renewing my relationships with friends and family.



In 2014 I wanted to 'Focus' on what was important. Faith, Family and Friends.


This year I finish up with the word 'Strength'. This has meant a few things to me. Strength in my ability to accomplish what I desire, Strength in the physical sense to lose my weight and to stay as healthy as I can and strength in my Faith, finishing the year reading the Bible again in 90 Days..

This year I've chosen the word:


To be 'Intentional' in all aspects of my life including:

Homeschooling my boys
My Health
Fitness
Faith
Family
Marriage
Friendship
Keeping of My Home
My Hobbies
Finances

Do you pick one word to help you each year? I'd love to hear what you've chosen.. Leave a comment below...

Comments

Popular Posts