Family Photos

My daughter is home for the next week now that she's finished with Basic Training and Tech School for the U.S. Air Force. We take her to her first duty station in about 10 days. I wanted to take advantage of her being here to update some family photos since this may be the last time we are all together. Her being 21 yrs old and now on an adventure with the military, my two youngest are now 17 and 14 so it won't be long until the house is empty and it's just my hubby and me left..

I'm happy that two photos of the family and one of the kids together turned out good enough to print and frame.. YEAH!

 photo PTSP1_zpsmzn2plc7.png

 photo PTSP5_zpsrf58lnsz.png

 photo PTSP4_zpsmsrc1bgb.png

We also added a furry family member 8 months ago. Our baby mini dachshund Rosie.. She's my little sweetheart and she deserved to be in our family photos too.. She'll be 1 yr old on October 1st.

 photo PTSP3_zpsd20ql4na.png

 photo PTSP2_zps3ffu4d9a.png

Hubby snapped these two of us as we were walking ahead of everyone.. I'm so glad he did.. I love them..

Disclaimer: Pittstop Photography is our brand name for when we take our own photographs. You can check out our own blog website to see more of what we photograph for fun

Comments

Popular Posts