Rosie Turns One!

On December 4th we brought home my little baby, Rosie, our mini dachshund. She was just 8 weeks old and the most adorable thing ever... I couldn't let her 1st birthday come around and not celebrate it since she is now one of the family. She turned one back on October 1st.

I made her a yummy Pupcake. Made of peanut butter, flour baking soda and honey. Topping is made of cream cheese and peanut butter whipped together.

 photo rosie bday collage_zpsgsmywfep.png

As you can see from the above photos she LOVED the frosting. I added two mini doggie bones for decoration. She is a dainty eater so she licked so delicately the frosting and we then broke apart the cupcake and removed the liner for her to finish the rest..

Of course you can't have a birthday without a little hat to decorate for the festivities.. Doesn't she look SO cute! Happy 1st Birthday Rosie.... You came into my life at the perfect moment.. We've waited to get a dog for years and I'm so glad we chose you!!

Comments

Popular Posts