Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

End of October I decided to take back control of my weight and get back to what I weighed last December which was 128lbs. After gaining 17 pounds after the New Year over the course of several months I knew I didn't want to stay where I ended up. I joined a local weight loss challenge to get motivated and to stay accountable with peers that were going through the same thing. The challenge officially ended the Monday before Thanksgiving with an ending result of 137 pounds.

 photo Turkey Drop Challenge Day 1 Collage_zpsyguuxzpc.png
This is me on Day one of losing weight back on 10/26/2016.. Weighing at 145lbs

I started up a new challenge with the same group of ladies to get us through the Christmas Holiday Season. This officially started on November 30th. I wanted to post today at my 10 pound down mark of 135 lbs. I feel full of energy and absolutely love to see myself in the mirror again. I am now looking to get a whole new wardrobe thanks to my new found obsession of LuLaRoe clothing as you can see in my photo I took today..


Taken on 12/6/2015 weighing at 135 lbs

I am not done and haven't reached my final goal yet but I am on my way and extremely happy with the results this far. I am short.. Standing at only 5' 2" so I have to be careful with my weight since a little looks like a lot. My ultimate goal is get down to 120 lbs so 15 to go but right now my next set goal is 130lbs.. One pound at a time, one day at a time and one choice at a time.. That's all you can do!!

Are you trying to lose weight? I'd love to hear from you and encourage you along your journey to a better, healthier you!!

Comments

Popular Posts