Day 1-2 October Unprocessed

Day 1 and 2 of our month long journey returning back to eating unprocessed full time. I didn't realize how much I missed cooking from scratch and baking healthy real food.

With working full time these past 4 months I have let this slip, but no more. I am super excited about using this month to help me commit back to eating this way. 

Here is some of the food I prepared for day 1 and 2.


Homemade no knead sandwich bread. You can find the link to the full recipe HERE

I made my own hamburger buns. You can find one of my previous posts which includes the recipe HERE.

With the buns I made a Greek Veggie Burger w/ Feta Cucumber Sauce. You can find full recipe HERE


For snacks for the family I made homemade fig bars. These are a huge hit at my house. I posted about these previously so you can find the recipe post HERE


For mornings I decided to make some nutritious muffins that are filling. I am trying not to snack every time I take a break at work. With my previous breakfast choices I was always hungry within a couple hours. These muffins are filling.

You can get full recipe HERE


Day 2 we had Avocado Chickpea Wraps. These were delicious and so easy to make. You can find full recipe HERE

Looking forward to sharing my next couple days here soon.. Stay tuned..

Comments

Popular Posts