Organizing Race Medals

I have grown a little collection of medals I've purchased but yet have earned. A lot were thrown into a basket so I didn't realize how many I had until I decided to go through it all. With that I needed to organize it all and actually earn them in 2019.


I decided to go through them all and see if I could make themes out of them.


 I then found nice zip lock bags and some white cardstock. I had a label punch that I used to punch the tabs with, folded them over and stapled them to the white cardstock dividers.


As you can see above some of the themes I chose to organize them with. I do also have a CURRENT MONTH and NEXT MONTH tab that helps me with upcoming events so I don't have to look through all these every time I want to do a race.


Here is one of the medals I am currently earning. It's my 175 miles challenge for Winter. You can see the zip lock bag I used and wrote what the medal was inside. As I started doing this I started adding to the bottom of the label area the company I purchased the medal from so I can easily go to their website and add my race time after I complete each race. Some medals don't say who they are from. Any correspondence I received initially when the medal arrives goes into the bag. Race bib, medal and race info.

I will be sharing how I am storing my past medals that I have already worked for. This will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts