This Week in Running 1/13-1/19

I was able to get more miles in this week after being sick for several days. The cough lingered a lot longer than I wanted it to so that's what kept me from pounding the pavement, and also the treadmill belt since the weather had turned sour by week's end.


On Monday I headed outside while the weather was warm and did a 5k to earn my Winter Runderland, Yeti, Set Go medal from Flex it Pink.


On Tuesday I decided to bring my baby girl Rosie along with me for a 5K walk to earn my cute "Let's Go for a Walk" medal from US Road Running.  



On January 17, I earned one of my two Winnie The Pooh medals. This was a 2018 medal from Moon Joggers that I never got around to earning due to my work schedule so I did it on this day so I could run the new 2019 medal on the actual Winnie the Pooh Day. This ended up being a treadmill run since the weather turned on me after a few days of it being nice.


On January 18th it was officially Winnie the Pooh day so I earned my medal from Moon Joggers. This is their current 2019 medal. Another treadmill run since I didn't want to tackle the elements.



On Saturday, I finished the week by earning my New Years Gears 5K Medal from US Roadrunning. Decided to do some interval running and was super happy with my finishing time of under 11 minutes each mile.

Comments

Popular Posts