This Week in Running 12/30-1/5

This week started out real well. New Year's day put me on the treadmill since there was snow still outside and my new Yaktrax hadn't arrived yet. Did a 5k to ring in the 1st day of 2019 and earned "1st Run 2019" virtual medal by Virtual Pace Series.


The 2nd I was able to run outside. Snow was melted but the wind was pushing at 25 mph. I did a 5k which I ended breaking my fastest record which was 34:59 to 32:51. Super excited to be seeing progress with my running time. 

I earned my 2nd virtual medal of the year. Another 5K from US Road Running.





The following day I went back out to do another 5k virtual race. It was very windy at 31mph. This was the Resolution 5k run by Gone For a Run.





I had intentions to do more this week but my body said time for a rest because you are sick. Low grade fever, sore throat and now a deep cough. Hoping to be back at it again by Tuesday if all goes well. I may get a walk on the treadmill but will see how long this cough lasts before I can be 100%.

Comments

Popular Posts