This Week in Running 1/6- 1/12

A slow running week for me as I was healing from a cold that hit me the week before. I have a cough and runny nose that has kept me indoors most of the week. I did manage to squeeze a couple runs.

 On the 10th I went out and ran a 5K earning my January 2019 medal from US Road Running. Ran it in 36:19. Not bad for getting over a cold..
On the 12th I went out to run this Army Military Series Medal from Run Fierce. I ran this in honor of my husband who served 6 years in the Army as a helicopter mechanic. He used these skills to become an aviation mechanic and has provided for our family with these skills for over 21 years. So proud of him.

Ran this 5Kin 36:17 minutes.

Just two for this week. I am hoping to get at least 3 races in plus some walks and maybe some elliptical miles in this week since I just purchased a new to us elliptical to add to our very nice gym we are setting up in our basement.

Comments

Popular Posts