Oldie But Goodie



20 years ago I came across Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds. She had some walking videos to do indoors when I couldn't get outside when it was raining. At the time I was living in Western WA so there were many days that it was raining throughout the year.

I just gave birth to my 2nd child and wanted to add something more to my walking workouts. These workouts helped me start my running journey and now they are a great asset to my running routine and training. This is a new one that I came across and worked on last night which had strength training added into the 3 miles. Felt amazing and helped use muscles I don't use when running.

As part of my revamped workout journey I am serious about building muscles and toning them. Since I am not so worried now about weight loss but maintenance of my weight I can now put all my efforts on muscle building.

Leslie's Walk Away The Pounds videos are ALL awesome. I haven't come across one I don't like or have had issues with. I have several and they are my go to for workouts to help work on muscles my running doesn't catch so it gives me an all around workout. LOVE it.

She even has streaming options now. I haven't tried this because I have a good library of existing videos but I would check out a workout today. WALK AT HOME

Comments

Popular Posts