Hello Fresh Meal Delivery

Hubby and I are basically empty nesters. Our youngest is almost 19 and will be moving out more than likely around the New Year. He doesn't eat meals with us so I have had to adapt from cooking for 5 to cooking for 2. It has been hard especially when you throw in hubby working night shifts it doesn't motivate me to cook.


I went to see my daughter over Labor Day weekend and discovered she used to get meal delivery from Hello Fresh and I looked over the recipes and they looked delicious. 


What got me very interested was the fact everything came with it minus basic staples such as butter, oil, salt, pepper. Everything else is included and portioned out. No extra ingredients and no waste.


I decided to try the three meals a week with a four portion dinner so I cook 3 days and we eat the meal two days. I am in love with this. All ingredients are fresh, natural and non processed. I am not spending evert night in the kitchen and we are eating healthy every single night. 


If you would like to give Hello Fresh a try comment below so I can share a discount code to you.. No obligation to purchase a subscription, no contracts.. I received a discount to try and it saved me $60.00. This will save you $70.00.. Great way to try it for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts