The Chosen Bible Study


At the beginning of the year I started reading a chapter a day of the New Testament and Bible journaling some scripture pages.

August rolled around and I felt like I needed to dig deeper with a study instead of just reading a chapter a day. I have been feeling God calling on me to study the Bible and learn more about its contents, I just didn't know where to go or what to use.

A friend of mine started a Bible study using the Chosen streaming series, season four and I was intrigued by this. I already purchased the first two seasons of Bible studies awhile back so decided to look through the first one to see if this is what I am interested in studying. 

I am working through the Introduction section and really love the format and the idea behind the study. Each chapter goes alongside an episode in the streaming series. I will complete the first book and see if this might be a good study to complete all four seasons. 

I love the idea that you watch the series episode and then read and apply the scriptures because that is how I learn things the best. Can't wait to give an honest review when I am done with Season 1..

Comments

Popular Posts