Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Digital Photo Storage

Back in May I started the process of copying my digital photos onto CD's. It's been a slower process than I thought it would be. No worries.. I'm at it again today and now have it all completed.
You can read how I got organized from my May post HERE

 photo DSCF0391_zps3eabea57.jpg

Back in May I was caught up with 2013 photos. I have photos on my computer from January 2010. After an entire day working on this project, I'm happy to say I was able to get it all done.

 photo DSCF0390_zps0bbdc56b.jpg
I am also backing them up onto a Flash Drive for double protection since my goal is to reboot my computer to factory setting as I've had a virus that won't allow me to turn my computer off without being rebooted to the last time it was updated.
Love getting more and more organized. One step at a time. Next goal to cleaning out the computer is to print the rest of my stored recipes and save my Favorites..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!