Digital Photo Storage

Back in May I started the process of copying my digital photos onto CD's. It's been a slower process than I thought it would be. No worries.. I'm at it again today and now have it all completed.
You can read how I got organized from my May post HERE

 photo DSCF0391_zps3eabea57.jpg

Back in May I was caught up with 2013 photos. I have photos on my computer from January 2010. After an entire day working on this project, I'm happy to say I was able to get it all done.

 photo DSCF0390_zps0bbdc56b.jpg
I am also backing them up onto a Flash Drive for double protection since my goal is to reboot my computer to factory setting as I've had a virus that won't allow me to turn my computer off without being rebooted to the last time it was updated.
Love getting more and more organized. One step at a time. Next goal to cleaning out the computer is to print the rest of my stored recipes and save my Favorites..

Comments

Popular Posts