One Word 2014

Word for 2014
 
It's that time of year again. Picking my Word for 2014. I've participated in the ONE WORD for the year since 2011. This year I'm excited about participating alongside my crew members at the Schoolhouse Review Crew Round Up. You can check out others who are participating and see their words for 2014 HERE.
 
One Word 2011
 
2011- I so desperately needed to simplify my home by organizing everything, simplifying my schedule because I was overwhelmed, and simplifying my homeschooling because I kept switching curriculum at the drop of a hat. This was a wonderful year for me and 365 days of changing my life by thinking of this word daily.
 
One Word 2012
 
2012- I branched off the Simplify word and chose this word to balance all my hard work from 2011. I needed to balance my committments, homeschooling, and clutter.
 
One Word 2013
 
2013- My goal was to work on renewing my Faith, and friendships. I wrote a post about this one so you can read in more detail HERE 
 
That brings me to my Word for 2014.. Drum roll please...........
 
One Word 2014
 
Like the other words I've chosen in years past this one hits home for me deeply.
 
My goal to FOCUS on....
 
*Faith-
To read the Bible in Chronological Order in one year
 
*Family-
Individual time with each child and my husband
 
*Friendships-
Real frienships and to let go of those that were seasonal in my life. I've had some friends that have come into my life for just a season and I've been holding on to hope that they will grow closer and I'm realizing that it's time to focus on the ones that matter..
 
*School-
Focus on my youngest son's homeschool curriculum. Focus on enjoying the homeschool crew and all that it will bless our family with. Also to focus on my oldest son if he will continue w/ public school. To be there for him through all that it entails for him.
 
*Home-
To continue on with all that I've done to create a home that is inviting, not only for friends but for the entire family that live here. To keep it clean, organized and welcome for all that enter.
 
Do you have a One Word for 2014? I'd love to hear what yours is for this year? Leave a comment with your word. If you've made a blog post please include the direct link. I'd love to read it.. Thanks for stopping by.. Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts