Random 5 on Friday- January 17th

The Pebble Pond
 
I'm excited about joining in with The Pebble Pond and her weekly meme "Randon 5 on Friday" Five random things so here goes...
 
 
1. Excited to see the next Volume of "Nashville- The Music of Nashville" Season 2 Volume 1 is now in stores and I picked it up today.. YEH!
 
2. Back in my routine with working out 4 days a week at the gym. Oh, it feels so good to be back exercising regularly.
 
3. Started back to journaling my food intake through FitnessPal. I didn't realize I was overeating until you start looking at it more closely. I'm now back on track and feeling great.
 
4. It's been over a week since I've ditched Caffeine. The first three days were a little hard, not much. A headache for all three days and day 2 I was really tired but now it's like I never had caffeine. I have my natural energy back, and it feel awesome!
 
5. I ran for the first time of 2014 today. Sad that it's taken me 17 days to get back to my running..

Comments

  1. Just stopping by for a visit from the Random 5 of Friday.
    Glad to hear that 2014 is starting out on the right foot for you when it comes to nutrition and exercise. I pray you will stay focused throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that energized feeling after a good workout. Enjoy those gym visits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Fitness Pal an app? I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fitness Pal is a website you can check out. I believe they may have an app to download. You can find it at fitnesspal.com..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts