Bible in 90 Days Begins March 5th

The Bible in 90 Days 
Back in late 2011 I took my first step into reading the bible cover to cover. I read it in 88 days and it felt great. I've never read the bible in its entirety before taking this challenge. After completing it back in 2011, I thought, YEAH, that's done, let's do something else.. BUT, for the past few months, I've had the nudge from God to read it again. I kept putting it off thinking I already did that, or I'll start on the 1st of January and take the challenge for the New Year. That day came and went. I still had the nudge though but I kept it at bay. 

Until, a friend of mine called me and asked to join her local group she was forming to read the Bible in 90 Days. God's perfect timing. 
For the month of March I've taken a personal challenge to stay off social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other blogs outside of my own). I have also taken the challenge to not surf the internet for no real reason and to use that time to spend with family and build friendships.

I can't find a better way to use my extra time than to get back into the Word daily and to read the bible cover to cover..again. I started yesterday and reading it again even after over 2 years it all came to life. This time around I feel a deeper connection than just reading it to say I did it. This time around I feel the stories, the people involved, and how God is using each and every person in the book. Very powerful.

Also, this time around I'm doing it with a friend and she has the group extras, such as the weekly video and challenge questions with the participation guide. So I feel this time around I'll be digging deeper and seeing what God has in store for me in the next 90 days. 

I looked at the calendar and it seems my challenge is from March 5-June 2nd.. What a great way to start the Summer with my children. Having the Word of God on my heart..

Have you ever thought to read the bible cover to cover? I'd love for you to walk this journey alongside me.. You can start anytime.. Would love to hear from you....

Comments

Popular Posts