One Thousand Gifts 190-210

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

190. 9 days into reading Bible90Days and being transformed in my Faith each day
191. Parent/Teacher Conference w/ son's teacher and getting more info to help him succeed in school
192. Enjoying the extra time each day that I'm 'unplugged' from the internet for my 30 day internet fast
193. watching a blanket I'm making grow into something beautiful
194. Going for a 7.5 mile run
195. Taking my kids on a bike ride while I ran the park
196. Hearing my boys playing at the park and enjoying the warm sun
197. A snowy morning turned sunny and watching the snow melt by days end
198. Talking to hubby about Christ on the phone for 2 hours
199. Getting back to the basics and reading a non picture adventure story with the kids
200. Sent in the money for my first 2014 race which is this Saturday- St Patty's Day Dash
201. Planning son's birthday party for next week
202. Having a date with my 14 yr old. Out for ice cream and bookstore shopping
203. Having a date with my 19 yr old. Lunch, haircut, coffee and some shopping
204. Being able to hear my hubby's voice on the phone each night he's in Arizona for work
205. Feeling the Holy Spirit at church again this week. I think I found our church..
206. Finding an electric typewriter at the thrift store for the kids to use
207. Finding a family devotional to use together from the thrift store.
208. Being able to fix my cork boards in my office to keep my stuff organized
209. Having a gym membership for the times when I want to do more than run
210. Finding who your real friends are when you step away from social media...

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

Comments

Popular Posts