Thursday 13- Things I Love About My Hubby

Photobucket

13 Things I love about my husband (in no particular order)
Since our 12th wedding anniversary is coming up on Sunday I thought it would be nice to dedicate this week's Thursday 13 to my lovely hubby...I love you always and forever!!


1. He makes me laugh
2. He loves me unconditionally
3. He is an awesome father
4. He encourages me in my passions
5. He loves to homeschool our children
6. He's my little "McGyver"
7. He provides for me and our family
8. He wants to expand our family through adoption
9. He's the leader in our family
10. He loves God!
11. He loves spending time with me
12. He would sacrifice himself to keep us safe
13. He is the best husband ever!!

You can join in on Thursday 13 too by clicking here


Comments

Popular Posts