One Thousand Gifts- 1-20

holy experience

I saw this on my friends blog and thought I would like to participate in this. A wonderful way to count our blessings. I plan to add a few over the next couple months or until I reach 1000. I will hope to come up with between 10-20 at each post until I reach my goal.. I know this says Monday but I would like to start today and then each Monday from then on..

  1. Smiles on my boy's face
  2. Laughter after hubby tells a funny joke
  3. The snow that is falling outside
  4. Heat to keep out the cold
  5. Wrestling on the floor with the boys
  6. Playing board games
  7. Cribbage
  8. Homeschooling
  9. God
  10. Jesus
  11. Youth Group on Wednesday Nights
  12. Mother's Day
  13. My Faith
  14. When my husband hugs me for no reason
  15. When my kids look @ me in my pajamas and my hair all uncombed and they say "Mommy, you're pretty!"
  16. When my husband looks @ me like he did the first day we met
  17. Two vehicles that are paid for
  18. My hubby's job
  19. Christian Fiction Books
  20. Destination Imagination- allows my kids to think outside the box

Comments

  1. what a great start! I now find myself looking for moments throughout the week, I never remember them when I actually get to the list, but I find it is causing me to slow down for these.

    I hope this blesses you as much as it has me!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts