One Thousand Gifts- 21-40

holy experience

One Thousand Blessings.. one blessing @a time..

21. my husband's health & strength to build our deck
22. my children's ability to sit @ the dentist for over 3 hours w/out complaining
23. money to build our deck
24. grass growing in the front yard
25. long drives in the car exploring new things
26. youth group @ church- that my kids crave to go each week
27. growing in my faith meme each Friday
28. enjoying coffee with a great friend
29. watching her grandkids playing with my boys
30. stamping classes each month
31. the creativity to make my own cards
32. fellowship with wonderful stamping friends
33. Curves
34. getting healthy
35. baking coconut cream pies
36. baking banana cream pies
37. baking chocolate pound cake
38. fixing dinner for my family
39. Food in my cupboard
40. cool breeze coming through my open window

Comments

Popular Posts