Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Homemade Iced Coffee

There is something about having iced coffee in the Summer. I absolutely love it. Of course, mine is decaf since I kicked the caffeine habit back in November 2010. I came across the best and most delicious iced coffee recipe ever over @ The Pioneer Woman.

I used to just make a pot of coffee through the coffee pot, then pour it into a large caraf. Let it cool down completely, then fill a glass with ice, pour it in along with my yummy vanilla all natural creamer to make iced coffee. Well now that I've made this, this way, I will never go back to the coffee pot again.

Go check out the recipe and her detailed instructions on her website above.

Photobucket

She had a container that held twice as much as mine could to steep the coffee. So I ended up making one batch which you can see above in the picture and then the next day did another batch so I have double what I have above now and about what she had in her one. I just didn't have the space or bowls to make the large one she did at once.

Photobucket

Pour in some yummy creamer and some ice and VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!