Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Homemade Strawberry Shortcake

Photobucket

I don't know about you, but I won't buy the packaged Angel Food cake or sponge cake that you would use with your strawberry shortcake. I came across an absolutely DELICIOUS alternative to the storebought cakes and will continue to use this recipe unless I find one that is better. You can check out their website @ Deliciously Organic to find this recipe and more.

I love making things from scratch and this recipe was really easy to make. I also made my own whipped cream from scratch. Really easy. 1 cup heavy whipping creme, 1/4 cup of organic sugar and 1 tsp organic vanilla. Whip together with beater for few minutes until it peaks.

Photobucket
Here they all are after I baked them. I probably could of taken them out a minute earlier. They tasted just fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!