Homemade Strawberry Shortcake

Photobucket

I don't know about you, but I won't buy the packaged Angel Food cake or sponge cake that you would use with your strawberry shortcake. I came across an absolutely DELICIOUS alternative to the storebought cakes and will continue to use this recipe unless I find one that is better. You can check out their website @ Deliciously Organic to find this recipe and more.

I love making things from scratch and this recipe was really easy to make. I also made my own whipped cream from scratch. Really easy. 1 cup heavy whipping creme, 1/4 cup of organic sugar and 1 tsp organic vanilla. Whip together with beater for few minutes until it peaks.

Photobucket
Here they all are after I baked them. I probably could of taken them out a minute earlier. They tasted just fine though.

Comments

Popular Posts