Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Monday, January 2, 2012

3 in 30 Challenge for January

3in30 Challenge


I've been seeing this on other blogs over the past few months and I really think I should participate. I think this would be wonderful to set 3 goals a month to help me become a better person, mother, and wife.. So for January here is my 3 goals I'd like to accomplish or work on..


1. Be more diligent with my time- I really feel like I am wasting time each day. I need to prioritize and set up a time for certain things each day and stick to it. I don't do well with a tight schedule but I can easily set up one for the bigger things that I know should be done daily.. school, meals, chores..

2. Save more money- I feel like I could save more money & stop spending it. So I'd like to take this month to really try to save more than I have in the past. To be more aware of times I go to the store.. Limit my trips will help and to stay away from sites or shows that may entice me to spend money... ( I want to note that we are debt free except our home mortgage. I just would like to save more money than spend it)

3. Do a Bible Study- I really want to get into the Word. I am happy that I read the entire Bible from July-Oct this past year but I really want to do bible studies. The ones specifically for books of the Bible. I'd like to complete one this month.


This is my 3 goals I'd like to work on this month.. We'll see how it works out in the weeks to come.. Click on the button above if you'd like to join in....

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to all of your goals! I really struggled through the time thing last year and finally think I have something that works for me. My hubby and I went through the Financial Peace class (Dave Ramsey) and we have knocked out a ton of debt and got on a good savings schedule. I really recommend it. I also recommend Beth Moore Bible studies. Good luck! I can't wait to read how you have worked through these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great goals set. I am excited to see the great things that will be happening for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!