Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Word 2012- Balance

Photobucket


Instead of making a list of resolutions for the New Year, I plan to focus on one word in 2012 and that's "Balance". Throughout this year I want to keep in mind the importance of this word. Last year I focused on the word Simplify.. I was overwhelmed with too much committments, struggled with choosing curriculum, and too much clutter in the house to name a few.. I feel I did a good job at simplifying my life in 2011. Eliminating all the baggage of overcommittment and now this year it's all about balancing everything that I've simplified.


Balance in:


*Life
*Homeschooling
*Outside Committments
*Extra Curricular Activities
*Money
*Time Management
*Items in the house
*Home Life
*My relationship w/ God


This word means a lot to me. I truly feel it's a perfect fit for what I would like to accomplish this year. I feel it's important to balance with what's above. To put these into realistic proportions which will in turn balance everything out. I look forward to seeing how God uses this word in my life for 2012.


Thanks so much from Only A Breath for designing my 2012 word header. If you'd like to discover your Word for 2012, go to the link HERE and learn more about it..

2 comments:

  1. This is my one word for 2014! I wondered if anyone else had ever chosen the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved focusing on this word in 2012.. I'm so glad to hear it's your chosen word for 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!