3 in 30 Challenge February Wrap Up & March Goals

3in30 Challenge


I am just shocked at how quickly time is flying. I just feel like I wrote down my goals for February a couple days ago and now I am pinning my last post on this month.

Well it went better than I thought. I wasn't doing well with my first two goals.. The first being cut back on the sweets. I did though.. I am happy to say that I am continuing to eat it in moderation and not stress over it like I did at the first of the month. The weight is coming off, my calorie content is where it should be so I am happy with the results.

My second goal was to do more cardmaking. 5 cards a week and get my Christmas card started. Needed my starter card completed. Didn't get to that. I did make about 6 cards plus I just finished my son's invitation for his 13th bday. So I guess that wasn't to bad..

My last goal for February was to spend quality time with my boys each week. I have had a fabulous time having this as my goal. It's actually been a goal for both January and February. I really wanted to make a solid foundation of this goal and needed more than a four weeks. I am very happy with the results of this. My boys love the time I spend with them. The yelling has diminished.. Praise God! They also seem so much happier knowing they will get that time with me each week.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So on to March goals..


1. Organization- right now I am in over my head with re-organizing my house. I guess I went hog wild on Pinterest with all the neat ideas you can find on organization. Well I have found some great pins that I have that will work for my house as far as organization. I've purchased everything, now I want to spend this month getting it all put together. This includes, cleaning out ALL the closets, drawers, cabinets.. Getting rid of things I don't need or have not touched since my last deep clean. Sell what I can, and donate what I can't. As I go through everything it will get a deep scrubbing!

2. Health- I am on my way to a healthy weight. I've lost 28lbs so far but would like to lose more. I would ideally like to reach 120 lbs. I know I can't reach that in one month but I want to get closer to it. I am currently at 147 lbs, so 27 lbs to go. So to make this weight goal a reality I would like to spend a minimum of 5 days a week exercising. 3 days a week at the gym and two days either videos, workout routines or running outside. I feel like I need to write this down and be accountable for it. I will continue with my February goal in being mindful of sweets. If I don't make them, I won't eat them!! Since I don't buy packaged food that is my safest bet!

3. Marriage- I would like to add a goal for my marriage. I would like to get my date night packages completed so we can have a once a month date night. I would like to go on a date this month with hubby by the end of the month as well. I also have a project that I have all the supplies for and now need to put it together so I can give it to my husband. I would like to have that finished by the end of the month! I would also like to work on my husband's love language each day for the entire month. I want him to know that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and showing his love language will hopefully show him how much I love and cherish him...


So there's my March goals...

Comments

  1. You have a great set of goals set for March! Will look forward to reading about your progress - especially the first one (the organizational one) since I've been working on this throughout the year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goal #3!! Can't wait to see what you come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. You have come so far with your fitness/health and home. Love your goals for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts