Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Friday, March 9, 2012

3 in 30 March Challenge Update

3in30 Challenge



If you'd like to join in on the 3 in 30 Challenge, just click on the banner above to get more info and to link up your goals for the month.

My 3 goals I've been working on are below for March:


1. Organization- I am in the middle of a huge re-organization of my office/craft room. I am making progress. I purchased all the bins/containers and put them where I need them to go. Bought a couple shelves and the containers to go into each cubby and it's all assembled but had to stop to prepare for my son's 13th bday on Saturday so I will be finishing this room up on Sunday. I am moving along nicely since this is the room that needed the most work because it was ending up being the catch all room.

2. Health- my goal on the health spectrum was to exercise 5 days a week. 3 times at the gym and two at home either video or running outside. I made it once to the gym this week and I ran 6.25 miles outside yesterday. Not what I wanted to see but with my son's bday party coming up tomorrow I have been consumed with party favors, making a cake and then re-organizing the house that I couldn't spare the time to get to the gym. I know next week will be much easier as I don't have to take my son to a hunter safety course three days in a week in the evenings and that also has thrown me for a loop because I am not used to leaving the house for two hours, three nights a week. Plus I have a sofa that we are trying to sell sitting in my living room making it pretty much impossible right now to do any exercise videos because I have no where to move around until this sofa sells.. ugh!

3. Marriage- didn't get to my date night box to make yet since I have been overly busy like I explained above but I have been showing my hubby his love language each and everyday.. I am really enjoying this, which is awesome because his love language is literally the opposite of mine so I have to work at it daily and it is really strengthening our marriage and our friendship..

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great with your goals! While you may not have gotten everything done that you had hoped, I think you got the important ones done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great goals and a darling website too! Looks like we have bunches in common! Keep on you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!