3 in 30 March Update- Plugging Along

3in30 Challenge

If you'd like to join in on the 3 in 30 Challenge, just click on the banner above to get more info and to link up your goals for the month.

My 3 goals I've been working on are below for March:

1. Organization-
I have been really working on finishing this goal. I am not only giving everything a deep clean, but going through EVERYTHING to see if it stays or goes. Some rooms needed new organizational materials like shelving and totes (office) but the others just needed to be re-organized and things just had to go. My house is looking so nice. I love the simpleness of it and now my house is clean and totally manageable.

Rooms Completed:

*homeschool room
*master bathroom
*master bedroom
*living room
*dining room
*kitchen
*boys' rooms

I am now finishing up my office/craft room and then need to tackle my spare room closet. Then I have successfully re-organized my entire house.. YES!

2. Health-
This was really tough this past week. Went for a run one day and that was the extent of my exercising other than house cleaning. I did go out once and shovel some snow which is the third time I've had to do that this year (sad) since I'm usually out a good dozen or more times by now. I have just been too tired this week to get to the gym or go out to run. It's been very cold outside for one so outdoor running was out and I've been working really hard with all my spare time getting the house in order because we had a dinner party here last night with our church members. So needed all the open spaces tidy and clean. That was a huge task because I was in the middle of my 'remodel' of my things and had to work overtime with my mess..

3. Marriage-
I've been doing well with showing my husband his love language. He's responding really well to the attention.. I really feel our marriage is getting better through this experience and I am also getting more used to showing his language without even thinking about it now. Doing this has spirred on a big deep discussion with the boys about love languages and we spent an entire evening last week writing down our love languages in the order of importance and we were to write down theirs to see if we knew them. It was such a wonderful night..

I'm still working on my once a month date container. After the house is done, that's my first to do project.. and oh how many of those I have.. thanks to Pinterest!! wink wink!

Comments

Popular Posts