Happy 13th Birthday To My Son!

Today my baby boy turns 13.. Yes, he will always be my baby boy.. I just can't get over how quickly time has gone by. I gave birth to a beautiful 7lb baby 13 yrs ago. Now he's a teenager and almost as tall as me.... I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him. He is growing into such a wonderful man.

Photobucket

He had his birthday party back on Saturday.. I will post all the pictures of that hopefully tomorrow if I can get some free time. He had a Doctor Who themed party. It was after the British BBC Network TV series.. I had a blast putting this party together and looking forward to sharing all the pics of it. DS13 totally loved it!! I can't get over that he has now moved from DS12 to DS13..

Happy 13th Birthday! I love you always and forever!!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to him. My baby is 13, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts