Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday To My Son!

Today my baby boy turns 13.. Yes, he will always be my baby boy.. I just can't get over how quickly time has gone by. I gave birth to a beautiful 7lb baby 13 yrs ago. Now he's a teenager and almost as tall as me.... I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him. He is growing into such a wonderful man.

Photobucket

He had his birthday party back on Saturday.. I will post all the pictures of that hopefully tomorrow if I can get some free time. He had a Doctor Who themed party. It was after the British BBC Network TV series.. I had a blast putting this party together and looking forward to sharing all the pics of it. DS13 totally loved it!! I can't get over that he has now moved from DS12 to DS13..

Happy 13th Birthday! I love you always and forever!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!