Shepherding a Child's Heart Study

Photobucket
I am really excited about going through "Shepherding a Child's Heart" book with other Moms as a book club online. I did this a month ago with these same ladies reading "How to Have a H.E.A.R.T for Your Kids". I really love this way of reading books, journaling my thoughts on my blog each week..
Here's the schedule of chapters to be read by if you would like to join in as well..
•April 2 – Intro and Ch. 1
•April 9 – Ch. 2-3
•April 16 – Ch. 4-5
•April 23 – Ch. 6-7
•April 30 – Ch. 8-9
•May 7 – Ch. 10-11
•May 14 – Ch. 12-13
•May 21 – Ch. 14-15
•May 28 – Ch. 16-17
•June 4 – Ch. 18-19
I will post each week on the chapters I've read according to the schedule above. I love this kind of study as it helps me absorb more of the reading as I journal it here. If you'd like to join in please check out the blog @ http://thepelsers.com/. I can't get my blog to interlink because it won't allow me to copy anything lately which is weird. Not sure how to fix that...
So today's post is to introduce myself to those following this book club and to those who happen to come across my blog.. HELLO!!
I am a mother of 3 and a wife to one devoted husband of over 14 yrs. I have a daughter who is 17 and two boys that are 13 and 10. We've been officially homeschooling since 2004, but have been training them in the way they should go since birth. We've moved a bit over our yrs of marriage but we've ultimately made Montana our home back in 2007.
Looking forward to anything that helps me become a better parent and to love my children as they grow up to be responsible adults.. Can't wait to dive in!

Comments

Popular Posts