3 in 30 Challenge April Goals

3in30 Challenge

If you'd like to join in on the 3 in 30 Challenge, just click on the banner above to get more info and to link up your goals for the month.

My 3 goals I'll be working on for April are below:

1. Projects- I have projects that I purchased the supplies for and now I need to get them done. I have them all in a nice tote ready to be completed so I would like to tackle this tote this month and see if I can get it empty..


2. Blogging- I need to make more time to blog about my daily life and my family. I have a lot of posts that I have written down that I'd like to put up on my blog but haven't put the time aside to do them. I would like to get caught up on all my blog posts that I have written down by the end of the month.

3. Homeschooling- This is two fold- I have just purchased all my curriculum for the year. It's slowly trickling into my home and will all be here within the next week or so. I need to make room for all of this. I also have a new system I'll be implementing come Fall w/ this curriculum and I will need to start assembling everything which includes making copies, lists and organizing. I would like to get this all completed by the end of the month. The other part to this is to check out my local co-op to see if it would be a good fit for my family this Fall. To look at it with an open mind and be honest about if it will be good/bad and to make a final decision on it by month's end.

So here are my April goals..

Comments

Popular Posts