3 in 30 Challenge April Goals

3in30 Challenge



If you'd like to join in on the 3 in 30 Challenge, just click on the banner above to get more info and to link up your goals for the month.

My 3 goals I'll be working on for April are below:

1. Projects- I was needing to work on the projects I have purchased my materials for. This has not gone as smoothly as I'd wanted it to but I still have time to tackle this so I'm not too worried. I did get my binder organized which was the biggest task because it was housing all my ideas on what I'm going to do with all the materials I have set aside..

2. Blogging- My goal was to get caught up on my blogging. It actually seems like I now have double what I'd like to post on here to get caught up so I hope to work on some blogging this weekend.

3. Homeschooling- My goal was to get my homeschooling stuff organized for 2012-2013 yr. I have all the copies done that I need for next school yr and plan to put together the file box this weekend. All the curriculum I purchased has arrived so I will be going through it all to make sure if I've missed anything to copy and make sure all the books are organized. The second part of this goal was to figure out if I will be joining the local co-op this yr. I still haven't tried it out yet. I was hoping to do that this Monday but haven't heard back from the coordinator of the group to accept us for a visit so this is on hold until I hear back..

Comments

Popular Posts