3 in 30 Challenge- March Wrapup

3in30 Challenge

I am so behind in posting on my blog.. I wanted to get caught up on how my month of March goals came along now that we've entered April.. WOW!


1. Organization- My goal for the month was to go through all the closets, drawers, cupboards and reorganize everything. I am very happy to say that I've completed my task. This was not easy.. The thrift store loved me when I was done.. I also sold some things on a local Facebook yard sale page. I hope to add a post about my organization with lots of pics when I can spare a bit to do so..

2. Health- This was to workout 5 days a week. I did pretty good with this. Didn't get to five but real close. The scale hasn't moved for me in awhile so it's a bit discouraging but I'm plugging along. I have just 10 more pounds to reach my ultimate goal of 135lbs.. I'm soooooo close.....

3. Marriage- hubby really liked this one even though he had no idea I wrote it down. I showed him his love language all month. I really enjoyed doing this for him.. I will definitely continue with this...
Now need to make a post on my April goals.. What fun!! oh ya!

Comments

Popular Posts