Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Down Another Size...

Today is going down in the record books for me. I just purchased my first size 6 jeans. I wore a size 6 when I met my husband almost 16 yrs ago and then after having my first son, I've never seen this again. Well today I am getting into a size 6..

Photobucket

After I get to my goal weight, will I go and spend the money for my wardrobe to match a size 6. I've just went through two sizes in just a few short months and it's hard for the pocket book.. Size 10 and then to an 8. But I am so not complaining..
It just felt so good to purchase one pair for now and to know that they fit.. I will just work on wearing a belt until I get to my goal weight of just 8 more pounds.. sooooo close!!!
I'm not sure if I want to lose more weight when I hit that goal. I originally wanted to get down to 120 lbs which is what I weighed when I met my husband, but ironically I am 13 lbs heavier and still wear the same size as I did then. That's a huge sign that I am a lot more fit than I've ever been. I have muscle now and not just flab and fat. So because of that I am looking at how my clothes fit, the size of my clothes and then go from there. I don't want to be a bean pole. I want to be muscular, fit, lean and happy with how my body looks in the mirror.. And I want to be a good runner. I want runner's legs... lean, mean and ready for any exercise I want to throw at them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!