Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Organizing My Greeting Cards

I finally found a better solution for my greeting cards I make. I wanted to be able to make a bunch of cards to save for when I need one quickly and don't have the time to make one. The system I was using before didn't hold that many cards and it was bending them when I put the lid on to store.. So I found a better solution.. A crate with some hanging file folders. Now I have several categories instead of just a few which now makes it even easier to find what I am looking for and quickly..
110

112

114

And the best part, I can add and delete folders when needed. I still have some more in the back of the crate if I ever want to add new categories.. I'm really loving this new system..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!