Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Resurrection Grass Tomb Craft

I am really behind in posting about Easter. A few days before the actual holiday the boys and I put together a Resurrection grass tomb.

010-2

These are the supplies we used to put it together. I found this idea on Pinterest and I now can't find the direct link of who put this together originally. Sorry.. We used berry wheat so it would grow quicker than regular grass. We had a nice grassy area within 3 days. It was awesome.

016-1

Day One- it's all put together and watered.

027-2

The next morning you can see they already sprouted.

018

48 hours later

041

3 day later and just in time for Easter...

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!