Whimsy Jar Exchange

A couple weeks ago I participated in my very first whimsy jar exchange on the Homeschool Lounge. That was really fun putting together a jar full of goodies for another homeschool mama.. I loved shopping for her because she had all the same likes and hobbies as me.. Here is the jar I made her..

Photobucket

A little glance inside the jar almost full of her goodies...I had a couple rolls of ribbon to the top..

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of photos of two of the sides before the lid went on..

Photobucket

Another side view as I put some pretty pink tulle inside to keep everything secure on it's trip in the mail..

Photobucket
Here's my finished whimsy jar decorated with pink tulle and I tied the top with lace ribbon and a cute ribbon/button bow..

Comments

  1. What a cute idea and a nice way to stay connected with other moms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts