Mother's Day Fun...

A little behind in posting things I did throughout May. I can't believe it's already June.. What!!! Time is just flying. We're already half way through the year already.. WOW!

On Mother's Day I was awakened with breakfast in bed. The boys prepared it and hubby presented it.. It was so sweet. I was showered with love and affection all day. It was so nice to be pampered. I relaxed during the day and then that evening we went bowling and then out to dinner...

I took some pics of us at the bowling alley below..

019

The boys and I at the bowling alley...

016

Hubby and I had a little competition going on who could bowl better. Game one I beat him. I got a 159.. Yahoo!!!

012

Beat him again in Game 2.. 181 verses his 161.. Tight game though....

009

I totally slaughtered him though in Game 3.. I got a 184 and he just got a bit over 100.. hee hee

I used to bowl as a kid. I was in leagues most of my growing up years. Haven't bowled much over the past few years. Felt good to get on the lanes. Maybe sometime we will join a league, but it's a bit pricey for all of us to do it.. We had a blast. The boys bowled on the adjacent lane and hubby and I bowled together. We had a blast. It was a wonderful Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts