2012 Family Photos


Went out today while the trees are full of the Autumn brilliance to get our 2012 Family photos done. We haven't had our photos done as a family since 2010 so I was looking forward to getting some new ones. An added bonus is this is the first set of photos where I don't have to hide behind all my children to get a good photo. I actually looked forward to 'being in' the photos this year.. Now if I could just get the teenage boy to look happier... hee hee!!

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket

These photos were taken by me and my family. I've placed them also on my Pittstop Photography blog. The reason behind the watermark on the bottom of all my photos..

Comments

  1. Very nice family photos!! Great looking family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts